Why Job Transitions Are No Longer Shameful
How Boomers Can Thrive in the New Economy (Tedx Talk)
Reinvention is 5 Steps Away!
- Free yourself from limiting ideas and beliefs that are holding you back.
- Collect valuable feedback to find your direction and build your confidence.
- Reconcile old, outdated issues that are getting in the way of your goals.
- Discover, nurture and cultivate the sustainable career calling where you can truly shine.
- Land that new job, or start that new business, building key relationships and an active network.
Take Your Next Step!
Stop wondering how you're going to cope with uncertainty and take back control of your future. Create and implement a personalized reinvention plan to recharge your career.
Share Boomer Reinvention® with your organization and activate the 5 Steps to empower, re-integrate, and re-inspire your Boomer team. Support more effective collaboration and engagement across generations.
It's obvious that we live in rapidly changing times. Disruption is the order of the day in the "new" economy. What are the top insights we can use to stay ahead of the curve and be better leaders?
After almost 30 years as an entertainment business exec and tech entrepreneur, my career hit a wall at 50 and I went back to school to earn a MA in Spiritual Psychology and pivot to an encore career in training and education.
Now, in my early 60s, as a coach, author, and speaker, my mission is to help my fellow Boomers not just weather the storm, but fulfill the potential of our generation and make a lasting contribution to society.
Coming February 2017...
Let me show you how to implement the 5 Step Boomer Reinvention®
A step-by-step guide and workbook to launch your second-act career.
Sign up below for information, free chapters, excerpts, and more!
"One of the great misfortunes of history is that all too many individuals and institutions find themselves in a great period of change and yet fail to achieve the new attitudes and outlooks that the new situation demands." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.